“"Tom is an outstanding mentor and coach"”
We Serve as Trusted Advisors
Executive and C-Suite clients seeking transformational thinking and visionary change turn to us.
Along the way, wisdom taught us perspective, open-mindedness, persistence, humor, humility, fairness, kindness and an appreciation for excellence which comes from collaboration and teamwork.
Our Experiences & Foundation:
- We are proven agents of change, having predicted and led many companies to a healthy future.
- We have ensured viability and success for hospitals, clinical groups and other healthcare related companies throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Our team has resolved challenges in the areas of governance, leadership, clinical care, patient improvements, financial analysis, formalized education and organizational structures.
Our Coaching Style:
- We are personal coaches, mentors and confidential advisors.
- We steer our clients to comfortably make transformational changes.
- From training workshops to analyzing vexing medical issues, we are direct and straightforward.
- We are coalition builders, keeping our eyes on future scenarios.
For a large multi-state and international health care provider, the Royer Maddox Herron team led the organization to understand and act upon the profound and impactful changes coming from the intersection of significant and the least predictable trends. Read More
Our skilled team was responsible for the development of a healthcare partnership which formed the first distinctly operational joint venture between a US based health system and a long established Mexican hospital. Read More
We advised a health investment regarding the impact of the Accountable Care Act. Some see the addition of the currently uninsured population to the insured ranks as a boon to increase hospital inpatient volumes. Read More
Our clinical experience and knowledge when coupled with our credibility and background in vision, strategy, execution and forthright objectivity have been helpful to our clients changing board roles, healthcare changes and the need to sustain services for their communities. Read More
We are recognized and sought after public speakers. Members of our team have made presentations to national, state, regional, and corporate gatherings both in the US and in international settings. Read More
We are prepared to apply our extensive background, knowledge, wisdom and energy to challenges facing your organization in this dynamic and unpredictable world. Read More
Breaking Out Of The Health Care Abyss
A guidebook for how to survive the hospital and medical services business environment
Thomas Royer, Peter Maddox and Jay Herron, collectively, have more than 100 years of experience in the cockpit of some of the most recognized healthcare organizations in the United States. It is their intent to help readers successfully lead their organizations through a transformational journey in the current turmoil in the health care industry.
Patricia L. Brewer, MHA, FACMPE - CEO
Jim Goodloe, COO
Tennessee Hospital Association
“Your keynote presentation (at the April 24, 2013 THA Board retreat) was a great kickoff to our overall discussion and yielded some very specific opportunities for us in the coming year.”
Joel Hart, President
INTEGRIS Baptist Regional Health Center
“Your work clearly connects the job to its noble and, in a sense, sacred purpose.”
Michael Behr, MD - President
“"Dr. Royer, your skills as a facilitator are unsurpassed..."”